Dolph Ziggler ‘s Butt appreciation post
And after tickling your funny bone… tickle another…
With my Raw Gallery.
It’s been far too long.
Yes, a month long hiatus. This was NOT planned at all but I’ve recently moved into a new apartment and life just got into that way. I hate when that happens, don’t you?
This week’s Raw ended in drama when Triple H had to be assisted out of the stadium. A much rumoured concussion storyline is set to begin which stems from WWE’s recent donation to concussion research as well as Dolph Ziggler’s recent concussion.
Now, we here at The WWE B would like to make our contribution to the resear—oh wait. No. IT’S RAW IN JOKES.
- Ryback has challenged John Cena to a match at Payback. Ryback. Payback. WWE’s got more back than a Funkadactyl
- Fandango abandoned his dance partner Summer Rae at ringside. Judging from the skimpy outfits and exotic dance moves, the last man to abandon her was probably her father
- Paul Heyman revealed Curtis Axel as his latest “Paul Heyman Guy”. Many fans were annoyed because they believed RVD was going to be revealed as Heyman’s new recruit. “It’s disgusting, who builds up a new guy with lots of potential rather than an older guy nobody really cares about anymore?” said an angry TNA fan.
- Team Hell No are on the rocks after losing their championships at Extreme Rules. Daniel Bryan told Kane that he is NOT the weak link in the team adding “AND YOU ALWAYS LEAVE THE TOILET SEAT UP”
- AJ Lee continued to dominate, showing off her new Black Widow finisher. She was later criticised by The Bella Twins for not pouting enough
The show ended with Triple H collapsing after continuing to wrestle despite medical advice to contrary. So, here’s a punch of jokes about it
- Triple H ignored medical advice and continued to wrestle making it the first time he’s ever buried science
- Triple H collapsed after a bad knock to his head. He’s not had this much of a headache since the time his head got stuck up Shawn Michaels’ ass
- Triple H is said to be suffering severe headache. Something he’s dealt with since getting married
- Triple H appeared dazed and confused as Raw went off the air. The last time that happened, he’d just gone down on Chyna
I’m currently in the middle of moving into a new flat so only have my 3G internet connection. So no caps and things until my internet is switched on!
Yes I’ve neglected this regular post but, hey, it’s here again.
No previews, just right in it.
It’s the Tuesday Turn-On and it’s… Dolph Ziggler!
(Click here to enlarge)
As always, my recaps are followed by a gallery.
This week we have an appropriately numbered 69 pics!
It’s been a difficult and horrifying week for a lot of people and I’d firstly like to say to any of my readers that have been in any way affected by what has happened that my thoughts were always with you. I can’t put my thoughts down as eloquently as Patton Oswalt so head over there if you haven’t already.
Anyway, I hope I can at least try and put a smile on your faces… it’s Raw In Jokes.
- CM Punk walked off on Raw and is reportedly taking a break earning himself the nickname “Mr Some-Days Off.”
- Ryback revealed he fell out with Cena because Cena never had his back. Ryback also added that he just didn’t know how to quit him.
- Kofi Kingston won the United States title on Raw. “I’m bringing it back to where it belongs” shouted Kofi… from Ghana.
- Fandangoing has swept the WWE Universe making it the biggest WWE internet craze since people pretended to care about Zack Ryder’s career.
Brock Lesnar returned to Raw on Monday issuing yet another challenge to Triple H. Many of the WWE Universe thinks it’s a bad idea, myself included. So, here’s a bunch of jokes about it.
- Brock Lesnar has challenged Triple H to a fight at Extreme Rules. You know what they say; third time yucky.
- Brock Lesnar v Triple H for the third time? I guess bad things really do come in threes.
- Brock Lesnar v Triple H: 3 will be sponsored by shampoo because rinse and repeat seems to be WWE Creative’s motto.
- Brock Lesnar v Triple H at Extreme Rules? Awesome! I missed those first two times when Brock got pedigree’d on the steel stairs, said nobody.
- I think WWE Creative is run by the same people as the BBC. Sure, there’s some nuggets of brilliance but it’s mostly boring repeats.
- WWE have assured fans that there won’t be a Brock v HHH 4 because Brock can’t count that high.
So, better late than never, right?
I think we can all agree that The Rock’s ass is a great one.
So, enjoy that and other pics from Wrestlemania.
*snort* And this is why I still like you, Cena.
Twas the night of Wrestlemania
And all through the house
Not a creature was stirring
Not even Shea-mouse
The snacks were laid out in the fridge with care
In hopes that the Big Show wouldn’t be there
The beers were nestled all snug in their place
Sky Box Office was booked with a smile on my…